Many homeowners come to SUN in the spring to apply for the
SHARP/Handyman grant of up to $1,100. Others look for emergency
funding to replace a roof because it’s leaking.

If you have any questions about the qualifications, please give us a call at
315-476-7475 and schedule an appointment to fill out an application.

We will then pass the paperwork onto Home HeadQuarters.

Property Tax Exemptions: (64+), Disabled or a new homeowner.
We can help you file between September thru December 31.

Weatherization Grant Application: to qualify-call us

HEAP Applications for seniors (60+) or disabled.

Advocacy: Tenants rights and water shut offs. Complaints are passed on to
City Hall; Trash in lots or right of way, removal of unlicensed junk cars,

Vacant house board up, etc.

Passing on anonymous tips for illegal drug dealing to the police.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s